A tale

Siddharth Panda
6th Sem CSE

One fine day a strange thing happened in the class.
It broadened my eyes.
Its effect on my HEART was relentless.

Thought a lot about the confrontation;
But I could not reach any conclusion.

I went to a comrade and explained the complete episode.

He asked me the reason.
I supposed it was my VISION.
He asked, "What did happen then?"
I said, when I saw the LASS with her head focusing the ground;
My heart thumped with a different rumbling sound.

My friend used his aptitude and I was assured.
He instituted out a solution with a short explanation.
He said, "Its LOVE my dear. This syndrome has no cure."
It is an affect of mental virus and PHANTASM is what it causes.

Then I could comprehend;
After that fine morning of ATTACK;
Slumber and thirst are some of those which I lack.
I have never dreamt from that night and lost a much of my diet.

I look at her all the daytime.
I think of her after the sky looses the last luminous gleam.

Every evening I go to the bay and look at the setting sun.
I think that everything is done.
My ADORED has become my own.
But once it falls dark and the dogs start to bark;
I realize my depth of HALLUCINATION and the extent of imagination.

Now, leaving apart every intention;
Agreement of the girl has been my core OBLIGATION.

But a humble request to the compassionate READERS!
To make my love my own very soon I want your advice and PRAYERS!

What do you articulate?

0 comments:

Post a Comment