First day in college

Darshna Parmar

My first day in college was a concoction of excitement , nervousness , free will with a bit of sadness.
I was on the verge of a new beginning hoping to have some memorable time ahead . like me many others felt the same . indeed everyone has came far from their homes , friends and lifestyle to enter into a complete new arena they have never visited before .
There were so many things going on in my mind about studies , making new friends and above all that “ adjustment thing “ that was worrying me the most . also I was excited about how things are going to work out at a new place .

As I have never been away from home so it was hard for me in the beginning but as days passed by , I started enjoying the campus more than anything and truly ! I was not missing my home as I used to life’s indeed great fun with new friends at a new place . today I can feel that I belong to this place . friends , lectures , hostel , has all become a part of our lives . I would say that everything is so close to my heart and so special .that I would always remember the good times and the bad times spent over here but with a smile on my face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment