Please help me

Jaya Das
4th Sem ECE

No no… Don’t think that I have a fatal disease or a serious loss of property for which I need your help to raise money or something like that, but I need your help urgently ... I am serious.
Let me describe to you my present situation .I will tell you an incident.
Once a group of scientists conducted an experiment on a cockroach, when one of them shouted in its ears “run, run”...the cockroach ran...hereafter they removed each of its legs one by one but still, after removing each they didn’t stop shouting “run, run “.the cockroach slowed down at last and wasn’t able to run at all .The scientists came to a conclusion that when you remove all the eight legs of a cockroach, it becomes deaf.
Now it’s the same story altogether with me playing the cockroach which is a part of some weird experiment and honestly. It’s really a tough time for teenagers like me who are confused about their present and are in dark about their tomorrow.
Actually what confuses me since my childhood is my mother’s effort towards me to make a singer out of me including appointment of a music teacher namely “Mr. Bhattacharya “ who would never miss a chance of giving me a murderer’s look whenever I went out of my raga . Though after repeated intrusion of my father and brother I left it over, now I wanted to be a painter but the ambition for it gradually faded away as I neared my diploma end. I liked basketball and tennis but I turned both of them down as I did to others and then landed over here in JITM where these successive internals and semesters are breaking my nerves.
You know what the problem is? Different people have different opinions for you. My parents believe that I have a great future ahead. My relatives’ feel that I should be sitting at home .My friends perceive that I have a great potential in me.
You see, they are confusing me again.... I hope you understand what my situation is. At least you can help me decide that in which category I am?? So please help me...............

0 comments:

Post a Comment