One love

Himanshu Bhusan Palei
6th Sem EEE

Love has destroyed someone, love has torn someone. But in my case it is different. I have scaled heights with power of my love.
This is the story of a boy from a small village in the deepest area of Ganjam dist. Where people still find difficulties to meet both the ends .where still the cast feeling survives within the people. Talking about education, the only thing I remember is one school in our village which still continues to be the first and last school in the village from where I consider myself the luckiest one to pass from the only adobe of education of our village. This is the place where my first crush happened and that to a girl who was one year senior to me. I liked her very much but didn’t love her.
The second phase of my interesting life started when I put my first step in the govt. Science College in the urban areas of Chatrapur. Initially the starting days were horrible for me and gave me nightmares as whatever the lecture taught me was geek to me as I was from simple Oriya medium school and they completely taught everything in new angrezi style ,there were friends of mine who loitered with their so called girlfriends but I had no affair as I was totally involved to the larger than life studies .I passed my +2 with flying colors in 2007.by god’s grace I entered to the most persuade and anticipated dream of my life “the engineering”.
Little I knew that my life would completely take a new turn. Speaking with zero knowledge about engineering branches it was completely new platform for me where I found myself lost in the maze of puzzle, confused but yet determined and luckily I took EEE as my branch .first day of my college started with me entering the class and going to the respective section and sitting on the first bench with bellbottom pant and a half shirt which was not properly tucked in. My first class of engineering life started with introduction session .all student gave their introduction and my turn came and I gave my introduction with tutaphuta English in slow voice after some time(I can’t forget that day) came a mesmerizing beauty which glued my eyes onto her and sent a gush of emotion of love into my heart .after completion of first day class I straight went to my room and thinking that beauty which took over my brain, and on the next day as usual I went to class and sat on the first bench with the hope of seeing the beauty .I tried very much to see her but I couldn’t because she sat last to me but I utilized my intelligence and changed my position to last bench and there on word the first bencher Himanshu became last bencher Himanshu.
There was not a single class when my bench was vacant, as my all days were gone being present on the college with just one hope of giving my look and getting her look towards me. In fact maximum of night was spent dreaming about the damsel beauty and finally I concluded that I should go for this girl, she is the one whom I was searching for.
Then comes the most difficult complication in my life that is to change my look for her on the basis of looks, attitude and personality. In spite of all my changes I was not getting her single gaze, I was not get noticed by her not even a single time which made me depressed all time and forced me to think what should I do which will help me on getting that one look. Amidst one of our faculty told that “first impression lasts long”, this phrase strikes me and I thought to implement this to get at least notice before her and look from her. Determine to get that look, to get noticed I thought up doing something big which would help me to get her. So I concluded to do something in my studies and I did and emerged as the section topper .the next day of the college remained as a memorable day with everyone congratulated me in my class but for whom I was waiting didn’t even looked at me which made me disappointed me yet again. But still not losing the confidence and determination I thought of fairing well and being college topper which will make me noticed among her. My preparation were in full swing and going on path till the day I got shock of my life knowing that she has boyfriend. You might feel agony over separation of a loved one, I felt same experience, I totally got depressed and my results failed to meet my desired level of expectation. A man’s confidence is not lost until he has a determination to get something. Confident and determined I thought up doing something extra and different which would help me to get name fame in my college. I started participating in quiz, presentation, debate etc. Which was completely new for me but I thought up hitting bull’s eyes in all of this activities. I want to crack all of these and I cracked it confidently and determinately. Days passed, years passed, semester went away. My career has taken a leap and rose exponentially. And right now I am on position to crack all hurdles to enter into the world of industrialization. I have gained a lot of thing on the way but one thing I still didn’t gain was her love, my love for her hasn’t decreased. Normally love has taken a great toll of someone’s career but I owe my all credentials to my love it’s my love which gave me strength and guts to pen down this story. Even today my days passed thinking about my love and still I am living with the hope of getting her feeling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment