A moment from life

Sonu Kumar
6th Sem CSE

When I want to see something, I see a fabulous view but when I reached near it, I dint felt anything as such .
paav nahi uthte kyunki raasta kat deta hai
ae mere malik , yun mujhe kab tak ajmayega

when I was sure of getting it , I lost
when I was in need , it has already left
when I cried , I swept them off so that nobody could see me

meri aankhon me aasu , tujhse kya kahu kya hai
thahar jaye to angaare hai , beh jaye to dariya hai ...

when I learnt to hide my sorrows , someone started fonding me
whenever I was alone , i got a shoulder to rely on .....
when ever I wanted to touch them , it would have been too late
whenever I wanted to feel its smell , it would have been already stolen ...

actually there's no words in this world to describe it, nothing is as beautiful as it is ...
no flower can have that fragrance , no wine can be as toxic as it is , no shell can has a pearl like it .... I feel really proud to be its disciple because nobody in this world has a god like it .....

there are some wonderful memories from my life which I never want to forget until I take my last breathe . I will cherish for those moments and pray that they come back again .... you know that you made me weep but you see I am not over with this article

and you know what !!!!!! this is just the beginning ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment